OnePlus introduced the Android 10-based OxygenOS 10 replace for the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T earlier final month, nevertheless it was halted as a result of a number of points. Nevertheless, OnePlus seems to have fastened them because it’s now rolling out OxygenOS 10.0.1 replace for its 2018 smartphones.
The brand new construct relies on Android 10 and fixes points associated to fingerprint identification and automated reboots. It additionally consists of the two-month-old October 2019 Android safety patch.
This is the whole changelog of the OxygenOS 10.0.1 replace:
- Up to date system to Android 10
- Model new UI for Android 10
- Up to date Android safety patch to 2019.10
- Fastened the fingerprint identification subject
- Fastened the animation lag for fingerprint unlock
- Fastened the automated reboot subject after improve
- Improved the efficiency and glued identified points
- Wifi Connectivity
- Fastened the 5Ghz WiFi connection
OxygenOS 10.0.1 is rolling out over the air for a restricted variety of customers and a broader rollout will start in just a few days if no bugs are discovered.